ISKANDAR REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (IRDA) OFFICES REOPEN AND RESUME OPERATION STARTING 4 MAY 2020
Following the announcement by the Malaysian Government to allow selected private and public sectors to resume work from 4 May 2020, Iskandar Regional Development Authority (IRDA) will reopen its offices and resume operation starting 4 May 2020.
However, please take note that we are still exercising precautions due to the COVID-19 pandemic as below:
- Temperature of staff and visitors will be taken at the office entrance. Those with a temperature of 37.5 degrees and above will not be allowed to enter the office area.
- Visitors must fill in the Visitor Information form at the receptionist counter.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the office entrance for staff and visitors.
- Visitors are highly encouraged to wear a mask when entering the office area.
- Visitors are required to follow the markings on the floor when lining up to ensure social distancing.
- Delivery personnel are not allowed to enter the office area. All delivery items to be placed on a designated table near the office entrance (only for IRDA HQ in Johor Bahru).
- Virtual meetings are preferred.
Due to some challenges during the pandemic such as the closure of schools and nurseries, some of IRDA staff will continue to work from home. Despite this, IRDA remains committed in delivering our services with minimal disruption.
For more information, please visit www.iskandarmalaysia.com.my/covid-19.
We hope and pray that everyone will continue to take the necessary precautions. Kindly refer to information from the official sources and follow the advice of the relevant authorities to stay safe and healthy.
Iskandar Regional Development Authority
3 May 2020
The projects below have restarted construction work after obtaining the approval of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry and abiding by the SOP provided by the government.
- “Projek Pembinaan Kempas Interchange”
Rumah Iskandar Malaysia Patuh SOP PKP
Rumah Iskandar Malaysia (RIM) adalah sebuah projek perumahan berpagar di atas tanah seluas 60 ekar yang berkapasiti 1,500 unit apartmen di Iskandar Puteri.
Projek sosial ini bertujuan menyediakan rumah transit (hanya untuk disewa) untuk golongan yang bekerja di wilayah Iskandar Malaysia meliputi zon Iskandar Puteri, zon Kulai, zon Johor Bahru, zon Pasir Gudang dan sebahagian daripada daerah Pontian .
Untuk pertanyaan dan maklumat lanjut, sila lawat laman rumahiskandar.my.
Klik gambar di bawah untuk melihat video.
COVID-19 Related Hotlines
National Crisis Preparedness & Response Centre
T : 03 8881 0200 / 03 8881 0600 / 03 8881 0700
E : email@example.com
Johor COVID-19 Media Centre
T : 07 266 7878
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
MITI Call Centre COVID-19
T : 03 6200 0461 / 03 6200 0456 / 03 6207 1809
E : email@example.com