This incentive is aimed to attract both Malaysian and foreign knowledge workers to reside and work in qualifying sectors in Iskandar Malaysia.
The following is some of the information for the said incentives:
Who can apply
- Malaysian citizen or foreign citizen
- Application shall be made not later than 31 December 2020.
- Is employed by a designated company in qualified activity by a designated company
- Residing within Iskandar Development Region
- Submits application within a 1 year window period from date of employment commencement (start working date),
- Add-value (expert) to any of the eight (9) promoted sectors (creative, education, global business services, healthcare, logistic, tourism, biotechnology, green technology, automotive motorsport)
- Possesses at least
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognized university by Government of Malaysia with more than 10 years of professional work experience in a qualifying activity OR
- A PH.D from a recognized university by Government of Malaysia with at least 5 years of professional work experience in a qualifying activity
- Must not have derived employment income at least two (2) years in Malaysia prior to date of application.
- Granted the IDR status or MSC status or BioNexus status or any incorporated under the Companies Act 1965
- The company must conduct a qualifying activity as its core business.
- Must be located in Iskandar Malaysia.
For more information, kindly please contact IM Investment Service Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07-233 3000.