[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
“#CNYinIskandarMalaysia” Terms and Conditions (“Terms & Conditions”)
- Iskandar Regional Development Authority (“IRDA”) is organising the “#CNYinIskandarMalaysia Contest” (“Contest”), which starts on 26th January 2017 until 31st January 2017 (“Contest Period”).
ONE (1) Grand Prize Winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) and FOUR (4) Lucky Winners (“Lucky Winners”) will be selected by IRDA at the end the Contest Period. The winner will, subject to these Terms and Conditions, win the prize mentioned below:
- Grand Prize: 1 x Dine in at The Puteri Pacific Johor Bahru
- Lucky Prize: 4 x CNY Hamper
- The Contest is open to all citizens and permanent residents of Malaysia (“Participants”) who resides in West Malaysia only.
- Employees of IRDA, their immediate family members, the appointed advertising agencies of IRDA, program organiser, their employees and immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
C. CONTEST MECHANICS
- An eligible Participant may participate in the Contest through Facebook, Twitter or Instagram during the Contest Period.
- Participants are required to upload their entry via their personal Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account with official contest hashtag “#CNYinIskandarMalaysia”.
- The terms for the Contest are as follows:
- A Participant must submit their most creative Chinese New Year photo, video or Boomerang through their personal Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account.
- A Participant must include the official contest hashtag “#CNYinIskandarMalaysia” upon uploading their entry.
- A Participant’s entry must be set to ‘Public’ otherwise IRDA will not see your contest entry.
- IRDA reserves its absolute right and discretion to accept and reject any entry submitted for the Contest if, in its opinion, the answer is not valid and/or false and/or contains inaccurate information and/or the registrant was ineligible to participate.
- IRDA reserves the right to change/cancel the Contest without prior notification. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by IRDA shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against IRDA for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
D. SELECTION OF WINNERS
- A Grand Prize Winner and 4 Lucky Winners will be selected based on the most creative photo, video or Boomerang. Winners will be notified by private message on social media platforms, email or telephone call or any other method of communication that IRDA may, at its absolute discretion, use.
- The winners must produce proof of identity when contacted by the IRDA contest assistants for verification and to process the shipping of the prize won.
- The prizes are not transferable and are not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item, in part or in full.
- A total of five (5) Winners shall receive the prizes at his/her own risk and will accept the prize as it is. IRDA retains the sole and absolute discretion to change or select the colour and quantity of the prizes.
- Prizes offered:
- Grand Prize: 1 x Dine in at The Puteri Pacific Johor Bahru
- Lucky Prize: 4 x CNY Hamper
- In the event the winner fails to respond within two (2) days of being notified or declines to accept the prize, IRDA reserves its absolute right to irrevocably forfeit the prize and select another winner.
E. GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT FOR #CNYINISKANDARMALAYSIA CONTEST
- Participants are not allowed to:
- Submit answer that portray self-destructive behaviour
- Submit answer with sexually explicit acts or content
- Submit answer that portray acts and/or content that breaks the law
- Submit answer with the intent to incite racism, sexism, homophobia, or other hate speech
- Submit answer that portray defamation of other individuals
- Participants who do not comply with our rules of conduct will be banned from entering the contest.
- The protection of personal data is an important concern for IRDA. Any personal data collected during the Contest will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Notice of IRDA. By the participant submitting his/her personal data to IRDA for this Contest and/or during the Contest, the participant hereby consents to IRDA processing his/her personal data according to the PDP Notice.
- By participating in this Contest, the participant agrees that IRDA reserves the right to disclose the participants’ personal data in the event that IRDA believes that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against an individual who might cause or may be causing damage to or interfere with the Contest. IRDA may also disclose the personal data of the participants if required to do so by a court of law or other relevant body.
G. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By participating in this contest, the Participants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein and will abide by all decisions made by IRDA.
- IRDA reserves its absolute right to substitute any of the prizes with another prize of equivalent value, at any time, without giving prior notice or without assigning any reason whatsoever to the winners.
- IRDA reserves the right to cancel, revise, terminate or suspend the Contest without notice. Any cancellation, revision, termination or suspension of the Contest will not entitle any registrant, Participant or winner to claim any compensation against IRDA for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the cancellation, revision, termination or suspension of the Contest.
- To the extent permitted by law, IRDA makes no warranties, representations or endorsements, expressed or implied, written or oral, including but not limited to, any warranty of quality, merchantability or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose of the prizes and IRDA shall not be responsible nor liable for any problems, loss and/or damage thereto or arising therefrom. Any dispute in relation to the prizes must be settled between the winner and the supplier or manufacturer. IRDA will not be responsible for resolving such disputes and the winners are to liaise directly with the supplier or manufacturer for warranty information pertaining to the prizes.
- IRDA will not be responsible or liable for any problem, error (including error in notification of the winners), loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by the Winners due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and sending the entry form as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption, omission and/or resulting from participation in the Contest.
- The results once announced are final and binding. The decisions of IRDA in relation to every aspect of the Contest, including but not limited to the type of prize and the winners, shall be deemed final and conclusive under any and all circumstances. No appeal, challenge, query or complaint from any of the Participants will be entertained. The receipt by any winner of any prize under the Contest is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- IRDA reserves the right to ascertain if the Participant is a legitimate entrant. If the contest registration is found to have been tampered with, IRDA reserves the right to disqualify the Participant and his/her entry for the Contest.
- IRDA reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms & Conditions contained herein wholly or in part. IRDA may terminate or extend the Contest Period without prior notice to the Participants.
- These Terms & Conditions shall prevail over any representations contained in any promotional materials (including without limitation printed posters or leaflets) or advertisements on the Contest.
- Any matter with regards to the Contest which is not covered in these Terms & Conditions will be determined solely by IRDA at its discretion.
- IRDA, its related corporations, directors, officers, employees or agents will not be liable for any loss (including direct, indirect, special and consequential losses), damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the Participant or by any person in connection with the Contest. All Participants assume liability for any loss, injury, damage or claim that may arise from participating in the Contest or use of any prize.
- Any federal, state and local taxes that may be imposed in connection with the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- All materials posted on our Facebook Page are subject to public downloading by third party viewers, and IRDA will not be held liable or responsible for any damages caused.
- This contest is in no way offered, sponsored, endorsed, promoted or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other digital service provider.