ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Iskandar Malaysia Youth Entrepreneur Scheme (IMYES) is an initiative by Iskandar Regional Development Authority (IRDA) and Iskandar Youth Hub Sdn Bhd (HAB), in conjunction with IRDA 15th Commemorative Campaign, that targets local youths who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and border closures.
The program offers free 8 entrepreneurship workshops and seed capital fund worth RM 5,000 to 100 successful participants. In addition, all participants will be entitled to receive the attendance allowance if they are successfully completed all the workshops provided. The scope of funding is comprised of machinery and equipment, marketing and promotion, digitization, credit purchase, and stock.
This program is to encourage youth in Iskandar Malaysia to be involved in entrepreneurship and reducing youth unemployment. In the other hand, we would like to help youth who have been impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic and border closure in Iskandar Malaysia.
1. Malaysian youth aged between 18 to 35 years old.
2. Currently resides in Johor.
3. Open to new or existing entrepreneurs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Business applied must be Syariah compliance.
- The scope of the grant shall consist of machinery and equipment, marketing and promotion, digitalization, credit purchases and stock.
- Only those who submit the complete registration form and required documents will be considered for Selection Process.
- All interested applicants required to attend the briefing session to receive the registration form.
- Any decision made by the IMYES committee is final.
- Limited for 100 applicants.